Hello! At the time of this post, you should be able to connect and play on the official Archanda Minecraft Server!
The Server is running Spigot 1.8.x and you can connect using play.Archanda.net!
Sorry for the last minute delay, we had some problems getting everyone together for the release.
If you haven't created an account yet, you totally should. Here are some reasons why:
- You need it in order to apply for Staff, YouTuber, or Streamer.
- You can socialize with others.
- You can report bugs and players.
- You can give suggestions of things you would like to see happen on the Server.
- You can speak your mind on how you feel about updates like this one.
- You can get special roles.
If that isn't enough for you, so be it.
Also join the discord, especially if that doesn't float your boat: https://discord.gg/ZzF8xhU
Server Stream Links:
(If you are streaming, lmk, I'll add your stream here)
- Spqrrow (Me):
Justin, and I will be around to assist, and so will any Helpers online.
If you have any questions, head to the FAQ.